VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) Training System (Allen-Bradley)
The VFD Training System and curriculum provides a practical approach for new training or expanding existing skills with learners gaining valuable hands-on experience in VFD Allen Bradley controls and drives.
Learners trained on this training system will learn variable frequency drive operation, how to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with VFD circuit failures and industrial drives technology.
Target Competencies for the VFD Training System includes:
- Apply AC Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to the operation of a 3-phase induction motor
- Apply control wiring strategies to 3-phase AC Variable Speed Drives
- Program and Troubleshoot 3-phase AC Variable Speed Drives
VFD Training System Connectivity includes:
- PLC Training System (optional)
- HMI Training System (required)
Requires one HMI – Pushbutton Operator Station
20.5” x 28”
Our practical approach to training utilizes industry-standard components, designed to simulate industrial systems that are modular and offer connectivity with infinite opportunities for continued learning to close the skills gap.
We’re ready to help you.
Contact us today to learn more about our advanced manufacturing skills training with Mobile Modular Training Systems anywhere training is needed.