Servo Motion Training System
The Servo Motion Training System and curriculum provides a practical approach for new training or expanding existing skills with learners gaining valuable hands-on experience in programming of automation machinery.
Learners trained on this training system will learn the applications and utilization of digital input and output devices through connection to and programming PLC’s to complete basic motion tasks.
Target Competencies for the Servo Motion Training System include:
- Apply digital input devices in servo control circuits
- Communicate the functionality of position feedback devices
- Apply position feedback devices in PLC motion control
- Apply servo jogging and gearing PLC programming
- Communicate the concepts of servo camming
- Apply camming to servo system operation
- Measure camming operational performance
- Communicate the concepts of servo registration
Servo Motion Training System Connectivity includes:
- PLC Training System (required)
- 2 HMI – Pushbutton Operator Stations (required)
Requires PLC Training System & two HMI – Pushbutton Operator Stations
20.5” x 28”
Our practical approach to training utilizes industry-standard components, designed to simulate industrial systems that are modular and offer connectivity with infinite opportunities for continued learning to close the skills gap.
We’re ready to help you.
Contact us today to learn more about our advanced manufacturing skills training with Mobile Modular Training Systems anywhere training is needed.