Safety Device Training System
The Safety Devices Training System and included curriculum provides a practical approach for new training or expanding existing skills with learners gaining valuable hands-on experience in the application of common industrial machinery safety devices and troubleshooting of safety circuits.
Learners will develop knowledge, skills, and application of commonly used machinery safety devices such as guard switches, safety relays, life-lines, light curtains, and perform related wiring and troubleshooting of safety circuits.
- Apply basic safety circuit principles
- Apply safety input devices to circuits
- Apply safety output devices to circuits
- Perform a system hardware check-out of system
- Troubleshoot basic safety circuits
- PLC Training System (optional)
- HMI – Pushbutton Operator Station (optional)
20.5” x 28”
Our practical approach to training utilizes industry-standard components, designed to simulate industrial csystems that are modular and offer connectivity with infinite opportunities for continued learning to close the skills gap.
We’re ready to help you.
Contact us today to learn more about our advanced manufacturing skills training with Mobile Modular Training Systems anywhere training is needed.