Pneumatics Training System
The Pneumatics Training System and curriculum provides a practical approach for new training or expanding existing skills with learners gaining valuable hands-on experience using safe pneumatics principles and methods.
Learners trained on this training system will learn the fundamental concepts of hydraulic and pneumatic systems for maintenance individuals in the manufacturing environment.
Target Competencies for the Pneumatics Training System include:
- Implement basic Pneumatic Circuits
- Apply Pascal’s Law & Boyle’s Law to pneumatic systems
- Implement air flow control and measurement to control speed
- Identify specific pneumatic component symbols and use of components
Pneumatics Training System Connectivity includes:
- PLC Training System (optional)
- HMI – Pushbutton Operator Station (optional)
Requires separate compressed air source
20.5” x 28”
Our practical approach to training utilizes industry-standard components, designed to simulate industrial systems that are modular and offer connectivity with infinite opportunities for continued learning to close the skills gap.
We’re ready to help you.
Contact us today to learn more about our advanced manufacturing skills training with Mobile Modular Training Systems anywhere training is needed.