PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Training System (Allen-Bradley CompactLogix)
The Mobile Modular Training Systems Compact Logix PLC Training System and curriculum provides a practical approach for new training or expanding existing skills with learners gaining valuable hands-on experience on training equipment utilizing industry-standard components designed to simulate industrial systems.
Learn the fundamental concepts of Industrial PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) from identification of hardware components through programming from functional specification. This trainer utilizes Rockwell Automation “Studio 5000” programming software.
Target Competencies for this PLC Trainer include:
- Identify components of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) system.
- Write Boolean programming and download to a PLC
- Apply discrete I/O interfacing to a PLC
- Demonstrate the ability to delete existing programming
- Add technical documentation to a PLC program
- Create PLC programming that utilizes timers and counters
- Apply Analog and Discrete I/O interfacing to a PLC
- Configure and program Analog I/O
- Write PLC programming that utilizes math instructions
- Write PLC programming that utilizes compare instructions
- Modify existing PLC logic to incorporate additional functionality
- Demonstrate scan control and troubleshooting techniques
PLC Training System Connectivity
- 2 HMI – Pushbutton Operator Stations (required)
- Automation Training System (optional)
- Pneumatics Training System (optional)
- VFD Training System (optional)
- Servo Training System (optional)
- Control Devices Training System (optional)
Requires Studio 5000 programming software & two HMI – Pushbutton Operator Stations
20.5” x 28”
Our practical approach to training utilizes industry-standard components, designed to simulate industrial systems that are modular and offer connectivity with infinite opportunities for continued learning to close the skills gap.
We’re ready to help you.
Contact us today to learn more about our advanced manufacturing skills training with Mobile Modular Training Systems anywhere training is needed.