Control Devices Training System
The Control Devices Training System and curriculum provides a practical approach for new training or expanding existing skills with learners gaining valuable hands-on experience with various controls devices from temp sensors to color optic sensors.
Users will learn the concepts of various industrial control devices as well as when and where to use them.
Target Competencies for the Control Devices Training System include:
- Apply digital input devices in PLC control circuits
- Apply digital output devices in PLC control circuits
- Analyze Process Control Devices
- Create Process Control Loops
- Identify Process Control Elements
- Modify and Measure PID Control Loops
Control Devices Training System Connectivity includes:
- PLC Training System (required)
- HMI – Pushbutton Operator Station (required)
Requires PLC Training System & two HMI – Pushbutton Operator Stations
20.5” x 28”
Our practical approach to training utilizes industry-standard components, designed to simulate industrial systems that are modular and offer connectivity with infinite opportunities for continued learning to close the skills gap.
We’re ready to help you.
Contact us today to learn more about our advanced manufacturing skills training with Mobile Modular Training Systems anywhere training is needed.