Automation Training System
Our Automation Training System and curriculum provides a practical approach for new training or expanding existing skills with learners gaining valuable hands-on experience in basic motor control, switches, relay logic and pneumatics.
Learn the fundamental concepts to safely design machine systems and wiring as well as an introduction to automation control components.
Target Competencies for the Automation Training System include:
- Apply safety practices
- Apply machine wiring practices
- Apply industrial enclosure design practices
- Apply operator interface design practices
- Apply machinery documentation practices
- Apply basic automation control principles
- Apply automation sensors to circuits
- Apply automation output devices to circuits
- Apply basic control logic to circuits
- Apply control relays and motor starters to circuits
- Troubleshoot basic control circuits
- One wiring kit per student recommended
- Automation Training System Tooling Kit
- Multimeter Kit
Automation Training System Connectivity
- PLC Training System (optional)
- HMI – Pushbutton Operator Station (optional)
20.5” x 28”
Our practical approach to training utilizes industry-standard components, designed to simulate industrial systems that are modular and offer connectivity with infinite opportunities for continued learning to close the skills gap.
We’re ready to help you.
Contact us today to learn more about our advanced manufacturing skills training with Mobile Modular Training Systems anywhere training is needed.